Ashley J803 17th Edition Maintenance Free 3 Terminal Junction Box For Power 32A
The Maintenance Free junction box is ideal for use in residential and commercial buildings, refurbishments and re-wires, power and lighting circuits and circuits wired in sheathed cables.
The Maintenance Free junction box provides a secure and maintenance free means of connecting fixed wiring in any indoor application, whether it be under floor situations, between ground and first floor in houses, or where jointing of cables is used to aid rewiring.
The Maintenance Free junction box is unrivalled in today's market. No other junction box provides as many features that allow Contractors to comply with the latest wiring regulations.
The new range contains spring fit terminals that do not relax and therefore do not need to be accessible for future inspection. Tests on these terminals include long-term vibration, shock test, long term connection test, pull out, voltage drop, temperature rise and exposure to corrosive atmospheres.
The terminals accept and secure solid, stranded or flexible conductors from 0.5mm to 4mm. Twin and CPC and flexible cords can all be mixed. You then secure the cage clamp terminal using a screwdriver or finger to push down on the push button.
- Simple break outs on base & lid
- Four selectable cable entry points
- Self retaining lid screws
- Cable clamp instructions in base
- Ample cabling space
- Fixing points for securing to joists
- Reversible cable clamps
- 4 separate cable terminations per connector
- The screwless push to fit terminals do not relax, and so do not require inspection.
- Cable clamps prevent strain on terminations and prevent exposed unsheathed conductors
- Use of mixed cable types, T&E and flexible cords can be mixed.
- The simple breakouts on the base and lid allow you to select your cable entry points.
- Complies with BS EN 60670-22.