Memshield 3 125A Triple Pole & Switched Neutral Switch Disconnector for “B” Type Distribution Boards
Eaton’s Memshield 3 MCB distribution boards have evolved through an intimate knowledge and feedback from electrical contractors, consulting engineers and end users to provide solutions to a wide range of electrical distribution applications in commercial buildings. Memshield 3 delivers safe, reliable and high performance protection of electrical power distribution systems in accordance with BS EN 61439.
- Welded case end design board with removable gland plates provides super stiff construction, even with gland plates removed. Construction virtually eliminates distortion during installation, ensuring final assembly fit and alignment.
- Unique cable trunking interface kit simplifies mounting of cable trunking and protects cables.
- Improved Neutral cable clamp design for simple & secure cable connection.
- Unique full form blanking modules for unused MCB ways, provides secure shrouding of unused busbar stabs for increased safety. Blanking modules have interlinking form for improved positional security.
- Removable busbar assembly to assist installation.
- Additional Functional Earthing options and Clean Earth options available.
- Auto-formed, curved construction of main cover adds to board rigidity, with improved appearance.
- Removable door aids installation and easy hang hinge design makes re-attachment of door simple.
- New 125A Switch Disconnector Incomer for general commercial building applications.
- 250A options on 18 and 24 way boards.
- Compact 250A options on 18 and 24 way boards, where used with cable trunking.