Schneider Electric Merlin Gerin Powerpact 4 MGP2504X
250A 36kA Four Pole (Triple Pole & Neutral) Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB)
Powerpact 4 Panelboards
The range of wall and floor mounted Powerpact 4 panelboards is designed, manufactured and tested to BS EN 60439-1. The structures are rigid sheet steel finished in a cream colour epoxy powder (RAL 9001)
All the boards contain a unique connection system which ensures that all busbar/breaker connections are tightened to the correct torque. The system comprises a tightening bolt head which shears off when the correct torque is reached. Facilities are provided to enable the breaker to be repositioned at a later time if so required.
The breaker range comprises single pole, single pole with switched neutral, double pole, triple pole and three pole with switched neutral and four pole. Incoming device ratings up to 1600A and outgoing ratings up to 630A.
The extremely flexible board design allows 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole breakers to be positioned in any order in the busbar stack thus allowing maximum use of the available space and also allowing breakers feeding associated loads to be positioned together.
Powerpact 4 is available in many styles to suit various applications in wall mounted and floor standing up to 1600 amps incoming
- Style A is a wall mounted Powerboard with 250amp main bars up to 17 single pole outgoing ways. There is no dedicated incomer position giving complete flexibility in the use of the board: splitter board, 2 incomers/1 outgoing or as a conventional board.
- Style C is a wall mounted Panelboard with 250 amp main bars and side mounted incomer up to 13 outgoing triple pole ways.
- Style D is a wall mounted Panelboard with up to 630 amp main bars and vertically mounted incomer up to 18 triple pole outgoing ways.
- Style E is a wall mounted Panelboard with 800 amp main bars and vertically mounted incomer up to 18 triple pole outgoing ways.
- Style G is a floor standing Panelboard with 1600 amp main bars and the incomer mounted in its own cubicle 14 outgoing triple pole ways extendible to 28 TP ways.