Greenwood Airvac SF90T
Centrifugal 100mm bathroom extractor fan with integral filter. Single Speed, Time (Adjustable to 30mins) & Pull Cord.
Surface mounted 100mm high performance centrifugal fan for bathroom and WCs with a range of control options including pull cord, timer, delay timer, humidistat and SELV extra low voltage. Integral grease filter. Continuously running model also available.
The SF90 is a high performance centrifugal extractor fan for installation in bathrooms and WCs. Suitable for new build projects, the SF90 provides intermittent ON-OFF ventilation in line with current Building Regulation requirements and is supplied with a range of control options to suit.
- 100mm surface mounted centrifugal flow fan for bathrooms and WCs
- Can be installed in wall, ceiling and panel mounting applications
- Integral, washable filter designed to provide protection of motor during the fan's operation – easily replaced at the front of the unit
- Centrifugal pressure handling allows installations with up to 10m of 100mm ducting
- Design includes anti-backdraught shutters to reduce unnecessary heat loss in homes when the fan is not in operation
- Discreet, modern front fascia design which easily blends with today’s modern décors
- Range of control options including pull cord, timer, delay timer, humidistat and SELV extra low voltage (SF90B, SF90T, SF90DT, SF90HT, SF90SVIT, SF90SVIHT, SF90A)
- Continuously running model SF90A available with trickle and boost speed settings