Schneider Electric SEA9BN24 Acti9 24 Way Type B TPN Distribution Board (MGBN24) - SEA9BN24
Schneider Electric SEA9BN24 Acti9 24 Way Type B TPN Distribution Board (MGBN24)
Schneider Electric SEA9BN24 (MGBN24)
Three Phase 24 Way Type B Acti9 Distribution Board
Acti 9 Isobar is a complete range of single and 3 phase distribution boards for commercial and industrial applications.
- Standard distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Meter ready distribution boards up to 24 ways
- Split metered distribution boards up to 22 ways
- Any outgoing way can be converted to switch the Neutral
- Fully type tested conditional short circuit rating of 25kA to BS EN 61439-3
- High performance MCB 10kA BS EN 60898 15kA BS EN 60947-2 in B, C or D curve 1, 2, 3, 4 pole
- 250A Busbar rating
- Isobar disconnection to BS EN 60947-3 ensuring unused outgoing ways are isolated
- Option of switching outgoing neutral on all boards using distributed neutral kit
- Terminal block for feeding up to 100A
- Range of incomers: switch disconnectors, residual current devices, terminal blocks, MCCB
- Single pole RCBO for new or retrofit maintaining device density
- Full range of device accessories and auxiliaries
- Knockouts for cable gland and conduit mixed to suit the installation needs without loss of space
- Removable insulated pan assembly
- Fully shrouded neutral
- Split neutral bars
- Removable gland plates
- Optional metering, dual supply, surge protection and contactor on incoming Metered extension enclosures
Acti 9 helps you meet developing energy efficiency and environmental certifications or requirements, now and in the future. It minimises impact from the design stage, through the installation’s lifetime of use and eventual recycling. Through both design and technology, Acti 9 provides you with the key combination of less impact and more efficiency that is necessary for the environment today.
Acti 9 is your safe, efficient and simple choice for low-voltage modular systems.
Designed for safety, even in the most demanding environments
Safety matters most and Acti 9 Isobar gives you, your customers and their installations the highest level of protection available. It guarantees 100 per cent safe operation and maintenance for you and your customers. Its international certifications and numerous protection innovations allow Acti 9 to exceed even the most demanding requirements to give you total safety during maintenance, for the lifetime of your installation.
Delivers complete industry-approved protection
Acti 9 is fully tested, approved and certified by national and international third parties. It guarantees that your installation is safe and compliant with all relevant safety standards and demonstrates to your customers that you use industry-approved materials and best practices.
The right solution for every application
Acti 9 simplifies final distribution operations in buildings and industrial facilities, giving you the right solution with the right technical characteristics for every application. As new installation standards emerge or building requirements are modified, Acti 9 can easily scale to meet your needs. It’s a flexible, open system with all-in-one, integrated components which can communicate with any building management system.